Preparations for the 25th Goldschmidt conference, which will be held in Prague on the 16-21 August, are now well underway and we are pleased to be able to open bookings.
- Abstracts submission is now open until 2 April.
- 13 workshops will be run before the start of the conference.
- 7 geochemical field trips (including a world renowned brewery) are now available for booking.
- Registration is now open: members of affiliated societies can register early (€490 and students €295) until 16 June. Tickets for the banquet (again in the magnificent Municipal House), classical concerts, walking and Brevnov Abbey tours are available to book with registration.
- Goldschmidt needs student helpers: volunteers receive waived registration and an honorarium. Applications must be made online before 2 April.